Over a year ago, I was asked to research “Canadian” video games and suggest how we might be able to develop an artifact based exhibition opening in 2016. There was just one small problem, the Museum did not have an extensive video game collection.
Author Archive for: Sean Tudor
You are here: Home / Sean Tudor
About Sean Tudor
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sean Tudor contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Sean Tudor
- Harvesting History: My Visit to Sainte-Anne-des-PlainesAugust 26, 2015 - 2:00 pm
- The Surgical Touch – Connecting Artifacts and Trade LiteratureAugust 2, 2017 - 9:59 am
- Hope and Fear in a Glass Capillary – Connecting over the History of Vaccination with the Osler LibraryJanuary 31, 2017 - 9:56 am
- Access, the Body, and the Great OutdoorsOctober 17, 2016 - 7:00 am
- Surgical Gloves and the Battle of Protection vs. SensitivitySeptember 16, 2016 - 12:31 pm
- A Compass in the Migrant CrisisApril 14, 2016 - 1:49 pm
- The story that changed my mindJanuary 18, 2016 - 10:14 am
#CollectConnect @SciTechMuseum accessibility agriculture Alberta art biology British Columbia Canada Canada Science and Technology Museum Century Camera Division Cirkut camera Cirkut No. 8 Cirkut panoramic camera Cirkut panoramic camera outfit Denton Photo Studio Disability Eastman Kodak Eisenbibliothek Ernest Denton Folmer and Schwing history of science innovation John Robert Connon Manitoba mass spectrometry medicine metallurgy MSF natural resources NRC Operation Bodenplatte panorama panoramic photography petroleum photography physics RAF Royal Air Force science Singer STEM Typhoon William James Johnston Winnipeg