One of my more favourite things we bring into the collection are chemical sets. This one is an 1890’s Robert Best Ede home chemistry set.
Author Archive for: Erin Secord
You are here: Home / Erin Secord
About Erin Secord
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Erin Secord contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Erin Secord
- Antarctic Sea: Women in Science and Leadership Expedition, Marine Debris and Ocean LoveNovember 10, 2017 - 3:00 pm
- Harvesting History: My Visit to Sainte-Anne-des-PlainesAugust 26, 2015 - 2:00 pm
- The Surgical Touch – Connecting Artifacts and Trade LiteratureAugust 2, 2017 - 9:59 am
- Hope and Fear in a Glass Capillary – Connecting over the History of Vaccination with the Osler LibraryJanuary 31, 2017 - 9:56 am
- Access, the Body, and the Great OutdoorsOctober 17, 2016 - 7:00 am
- Surgical Gloves and the Battle of Protection vs. SensitivitySeptember 16, 2016 - 12:31 pm
- A Compass in the Migrant CrisisApril 14, 2016 - 1:49 pm
#CollectConnect @SciTechMuseum accessibility agriculture Alberta art British Columbia Canada Canada Science and Technology Museum Century Camera Division Cirkut camera Cirkut No. 8 Cirkut panoramic camera Cirkut panoramic camera outfit Denton Photo Studio Disability Eastman Kodak Eisenbibliothek Ernest Denton Folmer and Schwing Homeward Bound innovation John Robert Connon Manitoba mass spectrometry medicine metallurgy MSF natural resources NRC Operation Bodenplatte panorama panoramic photography petroleum photography physics plastic RAF Royal Air Force science Singer STEM Typhoon William James Johnston Winnipeg