It was a great pleasure to learn about John Colton’s service. His son was kind enough to share many of his stories with me. I would like to share one in particular which has stuck out in my mind.
Author Archive for: Erin Gregory
You are here: Home / Erin Gregory
About Erin Gregory
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Erin Gregory contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Erin Gregory
I recently made the trip to Fergus, Ontario to conduct some research at the Wellington County Museum and Archives.
- Harvesting History: My Visit to Sainte-Anne-des-PlainesAugust 26, 2015 - 2:00 pm
- The Surgical Touch – Connecting Artifacts and Trade LiteratureAugust 2, 2017 - 9:59 am
- Hope and Fear in a Glass Capillary – Connecting over the History of Vaccination with the Osler LibraryJanuary 31, 2017 - 9:56 am
- Access, the Body, and the Great OutdoorsOctober 17, 2016 - 7:00 am
- Surgical Gloves and the Battle of Protection vs. SensitivitySeptember 16, 2016 - 12:31 pm
- A Compass in the Migrant CrisisApril 14, 2016 - 1:49 pm
- The story that changed my mindJanuary 18, 2016 - 10:14 am
#CollectConnect @SciTechMuseum accessibility agriculture Alberta art biology British Columbia Canada Canada Science and Technology Museum Century Camera Division Cirkut camera Cirkut No. 8 Cirkut panoramic camera Cirkut panoramic camera outfit Denton Photo Studio Disability Eastman Kodak Eisenbibliothek Ernest Denton Folmer and Schwing history of science innovation John Robert Connon Manitoba mass spectrometry medicine metallurgy MSF natural resources NRC Operation Bodenplatte panorama panoramic photography petroleum photography physics RAF Royal Air Force science Singer STEM Typhoon William James Johnston Winnipeg